We need an agreement to install or repair Openreach appliances on private land, where they complete services to people who are not the rightful owner of the land. For example, providing services to a customer. If your path is rejected, a new design and layout will be required – no work can be done on third-party land until paths have been agreed. To change or provide us with your payment details, fill out this form. You just have to do it if you already have a travel agreement with us, and that means we will pay you for it. A written agreement between us and the landowner. It gives us permission to install, maintain or repair the network equipment on their property. We could pay them a fee. As a general rule, a leave of absence is an agreement in progress without a deadline.

This will continue to apply to the device that covers it, even if the owner of the land or land changes. If we need permission to install new equipment on private land, we will send a request to the landowner. These include the route plan, the agreement and the explanation of why we need permission. Once this has been signed and returned to the signalling team, it gives us permission to install the device on the landowner`s property. These are wires that “fly” over a field of telegraph pylons on another ground. Sometimes we can install them without the need for a means, but only if: If you don`t give us your bank details, we`ll send you checks for each mode. Wayleave agreements allow us to install and maintain our equipment on private property or certain types of buildings, such as. B residential blocks. Although every effort is made to get the tracks as quickly as possible, we need the cooperation of your neighbors and other third parties involved. The time it takes to get a path can be very, usually 12 to 16 weeks to get the necessary permissions. If your project is more complex, it can take a lot longer.

Your person responsible for abandoning your project will foreshadow these approvals and keep you fully informed.